What kind of license do I need to hunt with Top Gun Guides?

In order to hunt with us, you’ll need to bring your Basic Resident/Non-Resident Hunting License, Federal Duck Stamp, State Duck Stamp, and Hip Certification. For information on how and where to get these, please click here to visit the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries. Please remember that it is your responsibility to secure the proper licenses and federal duck stamps.